The Share Fair promises to deliver a wealth of knowledge featuring over 160 presenters from all over the world who will share their creative and innovative experiences and knowledge. Participants will have an opportunity to learn, share, connect and influence future direction.
We encourage all participants to use social media channels and report live from the event. Here is how you can engage:
- Tweet and Retweet content from Share Fair: http://sharefair2009.blogspot.com/search/label/sfrome
- Share your own photos and images from the event by joining the Share Fair Group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/sharefair09/
- Presentations will be shared via: http://www.slideshare.net/sharefair09/
- Follow our tweets: http://twitter.com/sharefairs/
- Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/sharefairs
- Blog from sessions you attend either through your personal blog or by sending your posts to email@example.com
- #ifad – Twitter account @ifadnews
- #unfao – Twitter account @faonews
- #wfp – Twitter account @wfp
For more information, contact us at share-fair [at] cgiar.org.