Who should participate?
- Technical staff who would like to explore KS tools and principles to improve their team’s work, which is spread over different geographic locations.
- Manager who would like to discover innovative ways to improve the internal communications within their teams.
- Staff who work with international partner organizations such as CGIAR, FARA and would like to get a perspective on knowledge-sharing opportunities
- Staff working in communications department who would like to experiment with Web 2.0 tools.
- Leaders of research projects who want to improve collaboration and interaction with partners, stakeholders, and end users.
- Workshop Flyer: http://www.ks-cgiar.org/images/stories/pdf/fao_cg_workshop.pdf
- Workshop Blog: http://ictkm.wordpress.com/category/ks-course/
- Toolkit to get an overview of KS approaches: http://www.kstoolkit.org/